Sunday 26 August 2007

What happened to my muffins?

Hooray! Bodhi Nite is finally done, as with great success I reckon! It was a full house crowd at Clancy's... Anyway, thanks to so much commitment recently, I haven't been able to post regularly on new dishes, well, not that I attempted much of it though. Haha. Speaking of new attempts, I saw this recipe over the internet during the busiest moments and I was tempted to give it a try, and I did! It should be a simple muffin recipe, but I wonder why it didn't turn out right. I am guessing that I because I added some plain flour, and did not have enough sodium bicarbonate that lead to it... Hmm


So, why am I posting this for? Haha, seriously, I do not know, probably just to show that archicook fails sometimes as well, Haha, in fact quite often! I remember I once told Anna that I should compile all the 'not successful' (let's not say fail) HAha dishes into the blog as well, so here you have it. Haha I'll definitely give this another try, until I get it right!

No comments: