Saturday 18 August 2007

At the brink of exploding...











It is only week 4 of the semester and things seem to be getting out of control. I think this is partially because I am spending a lot of time participating in UNIBUDS activity. Yet, despite being so packed in time, I some how feel that I am happier, partly because I am getting along with a lot of people in UNIBUDS. This is really the first time I understand what people mean by 'ask not what you can get out of things, but ask what you can offer'. By helping out with the activities that UNIBUDS is running, I some how feel my life more colourful and glad that I can offer help to others, this experience is really invaluable...










But anyway, thanks to my extra-curricular commitments and the ever demanding architecture assignments and tasks, I have not been able to update my blog recently, namely for about 1 week, this is something unusual to me as I update the blog quite often. But anyway, hopefully I will come out with some extra time to update my blog a bit and most importantly, some new dishes I reckon! Haha. One thing I would like to share with everyone is this following quote, it's something I never gave up on even I was very busy with all sorts of commitments and demands. I still strive to make good food, whether or not they are new ideas!

"We (Humans) live to eat, and not eat to live!"

No comments: