Sunday 10 June 2007

Minced Pork Pasta

It has been really some time since I last updated my blog, really could not find tiime to do it as my assignments were very demanding. But thankfully it is all done now. Despite the busy and hectic schedule during the last couple of weeks, I did still consistently took some pictures and wrote down some recipes that I made, just to share with everyone. These recipes should be quick to make as I would not have cooked them if they were too time consuming, and do bare in mind that they serve only one person and at most two small eaters. Anyway, let's start with an easy one...

Ingredients:

100g minced pork

1 red onion

2 cloves garlic

1 sclice ginger

1 tbsp dark soy sauce

2 tbsp light soy sauce

2 tbsp vegetable oil

1 tbsp pepper

1 tsp sugar

salt to taste


Method:

1. Heat up oil in a frying pan, add diced red onion and saute over low heat. Add sugar to caramelize the onions. Then stie in ginger and garlic.

2. Add in minced pork when all the things in the pan start to brown you smell the aroma of it. Stir fry over high heat. Add in the rest of the seasonings and done, ready to serve.

3. you can serve it over hot rice or anything else, but i choosed pasta because I had heaps of them in my cupboard.

No comments: