Wednesday 27 June 2007

Chocolate day



Wei Kiat, we have Max Brenner in Sydney as well, and this is just one of it! Hmm hopefully I can visit all the stores someday..HAHA. Anyway, this is just a small store at David Jones, I reckon other bigger outlets would have a lot more to offer, but anyway, the chocolate was good enough, and there was heaps of people flocking to the place...


Looks fammiliar to Baldman's fans?

Now you must wonder what happened to the cute little mug of chocolate? Hmm I asked the same question as well, apparently they ran out of the mugs? Too many customers at one time! But anyway, the tradional thick dark chocolate was just nice for me, the other normal one that Manda ordered was too sweet I reckon... lolz

More and more to come....couldn't get all the names, and was really reluctant to spend on them, despite my craz for choco.... =( But just by looking at them was satisfying...

So much to take, so little time! was in a rush for window shopping, the girls just couldn't wait...HAHAHA no offence!

No comments: