Saturday 30 June 2007

21, the step into adulthood...

Oh well, finally it's my turn to step into adulthood, bye bye to any relavance to the 'teenage category'. Anyway, was fortunate to have a good bunch of friends to celebrate with me, really appreciate what they did for me... well, we had a dinner at this Thai restaurant, I really like to rate it really good as it is my birthday, but the food was really only slightly above average due to a few reasons. But anyway, let's not mention the lame things, and focus on the good stuff! A memorable birthday to remember!

The whole gang! Thanks heaps to the waiter, birthdays are good excuses to gathering and reunions! HAHA!



What so special with dish? Hmm it was burning in flame that day, but obviously it turned out that the flames are not there... I wonder why...

Later on back at John's place, cutting the cake! >.<>

Okok, cutting and distributing the cakes, everyone gets one...Haha! Don't blame me for the pictures, it's the photographer's fault...sorry John... lolz




Last note! This is a late post, today is not my birthday...lolz

No comments: