Wednesday 27 June 2007

Ichiban Boshi

Hmm yet another good Japanese restaurant, I wonder why can't those Japanese restaurants in Malaysia come up with something simple and nice as this? Hmm, probably because they are not run by original Japanese?


Look, so many people flocking to the restaurant when we were leaving, in a way it supports my statement that the restaurant is good, glad that we arrived earlier...HAHA

Back to the food! My Kimuchi Ramen was not bad I reckon, really couldn't comment much on it, was never a big Japanese restaurant visitor, but yeah, it was nice, maybe because of the atmosphere as well...Hmm



Look look, Silphie quickly closes the cap for the chilie powder when I wanted to snap her pouring loads of chili powder into her noodles, note the red contents in the bowl to the left as well, it's Michel's Extra Hot Ramen, and yes, she added another half a bottle of chili powder to it, and still claiming it not spicy! XD This two girls are hardcore chili fans!

See? It's Silphie's Karagare Miso Soup Noodle starting to turn red, thanks to the loads of chili powder added... Seriously, being a spicy maniac myself, I've really got to say that I respect how they can take so much CHILI!!!

No comments: