Sunday 6 May 2007

Japanese Feastathon

My mates and I decided to go to the city at night on Friday to chill out a bit and enjoy some good food. Initially, we wanted to go Star City again, but obviously, time was jealous of us and would not let us go further than spending our time in feasting. If you guys do come to Sydney and wanna let yourselves wild on feasting Japanese cuisine, this one is really a good one, you can't call it perfect, but it's really worthy.


The you go, I think most people who are familiar with Sydney would know this restaurant, quite a number of my mates have visited the place, besides vegos (no offence!HaHa), I think the feedback is relatively good.





Well, the place is not really big, it's just a typical shop lot, offering heaps of goodies inside! Wait till you check out the things served...















As you can see...small place but constantly packed! We waited for some time that night, due to the fact that we did not place a booking earlier...Luckily the food is worthwhile the waiting!


Oh yea! I forgot to mention, the reason of the place being such a big hit is the fact that, it is buffet style! So you can eat as much as you can, and for those small eaters, sorry to say thism but it won't be worth it. Haha

Getting the picture yet?
















A lot huh? There was actually even more! But I just couldn't be bother anymore, my hands and mouth was busy moving about grabbing food and consuming them that I totally forgot to take the pictures of the food... Briefly, there was salmon sashimi, red tuna and ebi sushi (and many others which I do not know their names, but tasted great!), mussels (fresh and big ones!), miso soup, udon, soba, dessert etc! I wish I took all of the picture so that they could talk for themselves, but apparently that is not the case...



Anyway, check out the group photos...
















Haha, special thanks to Joon Wayn, or not no one would be taking the picture, and because of that, he's not in the photo, your contribution to my blog is appreciated! HeHe, let you play my guitar longer... lol

From left, Lip Son, me, derrick and her girlfriend, who came all the way from Malaysia.


Considering everyone's stomach was at the brink of bursting, we decided to take a small walk at Hyde Park before fetching the bus, check the memorial behind Joon Wayn and me, always wondered what it is, HaHa...


The other one is Lip Son with me with the scene of the waterfront opposite the memorial.



A memorable night! Everyone was satisfied with the food and we had a great time feasting! Check out the place if you have not done so!

No comments: