Friday 18 May 2007

Chinese Style Pasta?

It was a busy afternoon and I wanted to make something quick so that I can continue with my assignment. For a while I was thinking of eating bread and settle the hunger, but after thinking about it, I decided to make something else, so that I can bring the extra to Uni for lunch. Anyway, here it goes, bare in mind, some people like it, some do not, but I'm in the first category, HeHe...

Ingredients:
250g large spirals
50g Tuna Flakes (or minced Pork)
5 pc large Chinese Mushroom
5 sheets Chinese Cabbage
1/2 Red Onion
2 cloves Garlic
2 slice Ginger
1 tbsp Chillie Sauce
1 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
2 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
Pepper and Salt to taste

Method:
1. Cook Spirals in a pot of water until desired tenderness, drain water.
2. Heat up a wok and add in 2 tbsp Oil. Add in choped garlic and ginger. Stir-fry until brownish and add in Tuna Flakes (or minced Pork). Stir In the Mushrooms and Cabbage stems.
3. Add in the pasta to stir-fry. Stir in the cabbage leafs before adding seasoning. Done. That easy!



No comments: