Monday 30 April 2007

Yesterday, Sunday...

I woke up early in the morning and was wondering what I could do, hmm, so I washed my clothes and did some house chores, then after, I made myself a dessert, dunno what to call it really, it's fairly easy, really nothing to brag about...Anyway, just after I pushed my dessert into the freezer, I suddenly remembered that it was Sunday, and there's Sunday Market just across the street! and so there I head to...

Well, it's not that big after all, could have walked through it in say, 15 minutes? But I had time, so spent quite some time, walking around and looking at the stuff that was on display. It's fairly similar to those we have in Malaysia, only this is cleaner, wider and erm...well it's sometimes crowded. Anyway, They've got quite a lot on display, though much of it I was not interested in...lolz

Horticulture and nursery stuff, really beautiful actually, should have taken a better photo...

Wood carvings, electrical goods, second hand cheap stuff, heaps of them! While everyone was walking around and choosing the things that their interested in, a couple of fruit and vegetable hawkers are shouting at the other end, something you would find in Market city as well, only this one shouts in italian as well as english! Haha, Well, if you really pay attention, much of the hawkers, of which whites selling stuff there actually speaks italian or latin, interesting huh? Though I couldn't understand a word at all. Haha


Ont stall that captured my attention is ofcourse, food! Haha, it looked like some greece or Mediterenean bread or pastry of some sort. How I know? The lady behind the stall spoked latin! Haha, anyway, looks good huh? too bad I was quite full from my breakfast, keep it for next time then...

Anyway, I went home after that to get a taste of the dessert that I placed in the freezer earlier, it was really not bad, only too sweet! Have to cut down on the berry conserve next time. Haha, Check it out. I reckon it's not bad for an amateur like me...Haha

No comments: