Thursday 26 April 2007

Sunshine!

Finally a whole day without a single drip of rain! It really feels good to be dry for one day, as contrary to previous days in which I had to walk back home in rain. Phew, anyway, the day started off well and I woke up about an hour before my class started, so I was pretty rush in a way, but manage to take a qucik cereal breakfast and an apple for breakfast (as usual) and made some qucik salad for my lunch's sandwhich. It's pretty easy and fast! I had the ingredients soaked while I had my cereals, then went into preparing the salad straight after that, speaking of maximizing the use of time, hah! Anyway, the ingredients are:

1 stem of celery about 250g
a portion of carrot 100g
1/2 of tomato 50g
flaked salmon (canned) 250g
a good drizzle of olive oil
pepper and salt to taste



Method:

Too easy huh? Haha anyway. to make it, simply chop the celery and carrots, press the salmon into falkes (if it is a whole). Mix all the ingredients together, add some pepper and salt to taste and finish off with a generous drizzle of olive oil. Done!

Coming up tomorrrow, it's my turn to cook again! Have something good in mind..hehe

No comments: